Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

May 14, 2011

Sandwich gyoza

Hello! I am happy to see you again. I will update this blog once a week.
The last few days in Tokyo continues to be a warm day.I think summer is surely coming soon.
Before the coming summer,rainy season is coming to Japan.Now, before the rainy season, the most refreshing season of the year.

Well, I'll show you today's cuisine.
Gyoza is a favorite dish for everyone.Previously in this blog, I introduced a mushroom gyoza.
But you may think it is difficult to make gyoza. At first, you may feel difficult to make a shape.
So, today I introduce a very easy gyoza recipe.In this recipe, you will not make the shape of gyoza.Now I will show you how to make.


ingredients for 1 person

3 oz yam
2 oz nira(or chives)
2tsp miso
6 gyoza skins
Sesame oil

Chopp nira(or chives) to the first.

Please worn down to the yam.

Mix the nira(or chives) and yam.

Please spread the miso on gyoza skin.

Heat sesame oil,and put gyoza skin.Please put the yam and nira paste on top.

Please cover one more gyoza skin.Like a sandwich!

And bake it golden brown on both sides.

Now, gyoza was completed.Cut it easy to eat, and Place the dish.Let's eat! This is very delicious. And so easy, right?

This blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy! See you next week!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

5 comments:

  1. おいしいし、 簡単もですよ!「yam」とは長芋ですか。

    ReplyDelete
  2. torwenさま。
    コメントありがとうございます! そうですそうです、長芋のことです^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. おいしそう! でも、イタリアにyamがありません。。。 :( what can I use instead of yam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This recipe looks so oishii! I will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried this recipe tonight. I used chives and 大和芋. It was my first time grating a potato, and I was surprised how gummy/sticky it got. I also added some finely chopped green cabbage to the mixture. Turned out great! I will make again. Thanks for the ingenious recipe to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete