Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

May 6, 2011

chow mein(fried noodles) made of vermicelli

Hello! I am happy to see you again. I will update this blog once a week.
Do you know chow mien? It is one of Chinese cuisine, fried noodle dish.
The Japanese also like chow mein.In Japan, lots of food stands open the day of the festival.Some of these stands, you can always find plenty of chow mein shops.
Today I will show you how to make the chow mein using the vermicelli.Vermicelli can buy anywhere. It also can be stored for a long time.And it is easy to cook.It is just a good thing.And I will show you how to use vermicelli very easily.When you cook pasta, you should boil it first.But I saute vermicelli with vegetables.Vermicelli is still dry!


ingredients for 1 person

2 oz vermicelli
1Japanese leek(about 3oz)
2tsp chopped ginger
0.8 cups water
Favorite sources
1tsp oil

Please sliced ​​Japanese leel,and fold in half vermicelli.

Heat oil and saute the ginger and japanese leek please.

Put it in water and vermicelli. The saute it together.If you feel a lack of water, adding a little water please.

When vermicelli is soft, please put your favorite seasonings to taste.Japanese people like Worcestershire sauce.But other seasoning is OK.Soy sauce, miso, ketchup, salt. Please take your favorite seasonings to taste.

Saute for a while, it is naturally soft vermicelli. Very easy, right?

This blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy! See you next week!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

No comments:

Post a Comment