Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

Apr 22, 2011

brown rice hamburger

Hello! I am happy to see you again. I will update this blog once a week.
Tokyo has become much warmer.The long holiday called Golden Week is coming soon.The Golden Week, I may go to Yamaguchi Prefecture.My parents house is located in Yamaguchi Prefecture.Yamaguchi Prefecture is an area called the West Japan.West Japan is a good place to relax.

Well, I will present in today's cuisine.Today's dish is a hamburger.Hamburgers to say, this dish is a meat-free.I use brown rice instead of meat.


ingredients for 1 person

3oz cooked brown rice
1/3 Japanese leek(about 1oz)
1/4 carrot(about 1oz)
1tbsp flour
a pinch of salt
1tbsp olive oil

Please chopped Japanese leek and carrots.

Vegetables,brown rice and flour in a bowl,and mix well.

It rounds the form of hamburger.

Heat olive oil and bake it in a pan.

Now, brown rice hamburger was completed.Put the ketchup and eat! You can also use other vegetables.Onions, green peppers, celery is good too.Try it!

This blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy! See you next week!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

No comments:

Post a Comment