Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

Apr 15, 2011

Meat sauce for the vegan

Hello! I am happy to see you again. I will update this blog once a week.Cherry blossom, cherry blossoms have fallen, spring has arrived in Tokyo.Japan has suffered a stroke in the earthquake, I am praying for reconstruction as soon as possible.

Well, I'll show you cooking today.Today's recipe is a meat sauce made ​​from soybeans.I use ground beef instead of soy. It is so very healthy. And delicious! If you can not find soybeans, chickpeas is OK.


ingredients for 1 person

1/3cup boiled soybeans
1 green pepper
1/4 onion(about 2oz)
1/2 tomato(about 3oz)
1tbsp miso
1tbsp ketchup

Soybeans are boiled and chopped, chopped green pepper and onion well, tomatoes are cut into appropriate size please.


Puts them in a pot into the fire.Please include miso and ketchup there.Boil 3 to 5 minutes, and stop the fire.

Please take this source boiled spaghetti,and eat it! If you're not vegan,you can put shredded cheese here. Then the taste is richer.If you are vegan,and you want more flavor to this dish, put mushrooms are good.Please try it!

This blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy! See you next week!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

No comments:

Post a Comment