Information

Hello! My name is Izumi Shoji.I am a vegetarian living in Tokyo.
My first English book will be out soon,so I started this blog in English.
Though I'm not good at English,I will update this blog once aweek.Please come and enjoy!
Click here to read my Japanese blog which everyday I update showing recipes of my original cuisines of vegetables.)

Feb 3, 2011

Cabbage Burger

Hello! I write a blog for the first time a week. I'm glad to see you again!
Today's recipe is the oatmeal and cabbage hamburger.
Last week's recipe was a hamburger,this week I used the cabbage. Because the cabbage can be bought anywhere in the world.
When you eat this hamburger, you are probably surprised.Cabbage is so sweet and delicious!
The recipe is very simple.
ingredients for 1 person

2 cabbage leaves(about  3oz)
3〜4tbsp Oatmeal
A pinch of salt
1tsp oil

Chop the cabbage.

Cabbage and salt into the pan.Then steamed in a covered 2 minutes.

Mix the softened cabbage and oatmeal.

Make the shape of the hamburger.

Heat oil and cook the hanburger.

Now ready! Please eat with your favorite sauce.

By the way, this blog is updated once a week, in the right side, I will briefly introduce my Japanese blog recipe.Please come and enjoy!

I am also sending information on face book.
The Japanese Vegetarian Kitchen

ファンページも宣伝する

7 comments:

  1. Hi Izumisan
    I'm very surprised you have begun an English blog. I think you have an amazing energy to challenge and do every new things!!
    Though I'm not good at English, but I really want to say 'Congraturations!!' in English.
    I'd like to visit here again. Conomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. izumisan
    I made this and was so good!
    But it was difficult for me to shape this burger. What's the point to shape this well? And I'm afraid 2 cabbage leaves are not 30oz. (30oz=851g, right?)
    Anyway, I like this one and I'll try again. Thank you for the nice recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi conomisan
    Thank you for your comments.I'm very glad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms ellen,Thank you for your comments.
    I'm sorry.
    The weight of cabbage was a mistake.
    3 ounces properly.
    Thank you for letting me know the mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. とってもおいしそう!今週末早速つくってみますみます。
    英語版で新メニューがメールとかフェイスブックのアカウントに届くのを待ってましたが、送られてきませんでした。ぜひ次回は送ってください。

    ReplyDelete
  6. miwakoさん、ありがとうございます!
    ぜひ私もお送りしたいのですが、やり方がわからないのです。
    ごめんなさいね。
    もしご存じでしたら教えてください!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say your blog and your English are both amazing! Thank you for posting such great vegan recipes!

    ReplyDelete